Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday


The Village Tree Yoga is having a summer break.
What's a girl to do on her Thursday nights ?


Well on July 17, 2008, I am going to Forest Hills Cementary for the Lantern Festival. ( Photo courtsy of the Forest Hills Web Site) I have always wanted to go and I really want to this year and light a light for my darling.

Often after yoga I ususally stroll around Roslindale Square and as I past by here the Birch Street Bistro lately, the joint is junping. In Roslindale Square on a Thursday night ! The last time I passed by the Bistro with my sweaty little yoga face looking in longingly, someone gestured to me inviting me in.

EEK !

Toni Lynn Washington is going to be there tonight. She is a Local legend and and I so want to go. It may seem strange but the cool and happening Mrs Hammer has a tensy bit of anxiety when it comes to going to new places by herself.

So wish me luck and love and give me a psychic push out the house tonight !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you go?

Rebecca said...

I hope you went!

I've been wanting to go to the Lantern Festival for years. Maybe this will be the year I go.