Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brilliant !


( Image from Boston Globe)

and I mean it in two ways. I love it when people from the U.K. say to you " Oh that's Lovely" or just 'Brillant" and the other way as just plain ol' american BRILLANT !

I had thought that selecting Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State was masterful on so many levels. She deservers it, she will be great at iy, shores up Obama's lack of expertise in this area and it will keep Bill out of mischief.

But I didn't see this coming ! Obama appoints Hillary Clinton to the post of Secretary of State opening up a Senate seat. And here stands one of his most ardent supporters !

Caroline Kennedy as the Senator from New York ! Fabulous !

Of course there are those who will say she hasn't the chops and that there are those that are more deserved in New York politics. ( I can't what to see what bro in law thinks of this) But it will made for some interesting reading until the dusk settles.

No comments: